General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars.
- The Purchaser bears all costs and risks involved in ordering online.
- The Purchaser is responsible for all Federal, State, and Local Taxes.
- If the product is shipped outside the United States, the Purchaser is responsible for customs and duties.
- If freight is arranged by or is on the account of the Purchaser, Insurance is to be arranged and is the full responsibility of the Purchaser.
- At Purchaser's request and approval, Giant Media will arrange for freight, insurance and/or applicable duties and will be added to the invoice. The Purchaser shall be liable for any inconveniences (such as delays, loss or damages) that may occur regarding the shipment.
- It is the full responsibility of the Purchaser to follow up and file complaints that regard freight and insurance services.
- Pricing is valid for 30 days from the date of the quote. * There will be a handling fee of $20 for each wire transfer and 3% processing and handling fee for all credit cards payments.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards but reserve the right not to accept credit cards deemed to be non-verifiable. We require a signed authorization form on file before processing any orders. Please call our Customer Service Department at (866) 88-GIANT for the form. Credit card orders shipped to other than your billing address may require additional verification and may not be accepted. There will be a 3% processing and handling fee for all credit cards payments over $1,500. * Certified or cashier's checks, please make payable to "Giant Media".
- For wire transfer instructions or Letter of Credit, please contact us for instructions. There is a handling fee of $20 for each wire transfer.
- We do not receive or ship C.O.D. orders.
U.S. Sales Tax
- Please add applicable sales tax.
- All orders that are originating and shipped to an Arizona address are subject to Arizona State Sales Tax unless Purchaser is tax exempt or has a reseller permit on file prior to placement of the order.
- Any other applicable taxes or charges are to account of the Purchaser.
Shipping and Handling
- UPS is our primary shipping method for domestic shipments, however other methods are available upon request.
- International orders may require additional charges.
- Shipping and handling costs are based on an estimated weight and / or dimensional weight.
- Insurance coverage must be requested at the time the order is placed (there may be additional charge).
- Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- If a product is out of stock when you place the order, we will do our best to inform you the anticipated delivery date.
- Delivery dates are estimates and dependent upon shipper and other factors.
- Product information is provided by the respective manufacturers and suppliers.
- We are not responsible for any typographic, photographic, or technical errors.
RMA's and Returns
- RMA's may be requested from Customer Service at 866-88-GIANT..
- If the RMA request is approved, a RMA number will be issued and will specify the exact contents for return, together with the reason, i.e., warranty adjustment, customer repair, order problem, etc.
- The RMA is valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
- All returns must be freight prepaid, freight collect shipments will not be accepted.
- No return items will be accepted without prior written authorization.
- If a non-RMA item is authorized to be returned, the items must be in the original packaging, new, resalable condition. It will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
On all Printer and Hardware Purchases
- All technical services, installation and training must be arranged and completed within 90 days after receipt of the shipment. After 90 days, standard Technical Service charges will apply.
- Manufacturer's warranties apply to parts only.
- Consumables items are not covered by warranty.
- Use of inks not authorized or endorsed by Giant Media voids the warranty on the ink delivery system and the print heads.
- Some manufacturers do not provide international warranty coverage.
- For all international warranty or repairs, the cost of shipping and insurance are at the purchaser's expense.
- All freight forwarding fees, duties, insurance, taxes and government impositions are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Giant Media.
- Policies are subject to change without notice.
- Giant Media is not responsible for late or delayed shipments.
- The execution of a software license may be required for certain products.
- No payment terms and conditions on purchase order or other documentation shall have any force or effect.
- Giant Media retains title to the products purchased from Giant Media until fully paid for. Upon receipt of full payment by Giant Media, title will pass to the purchaser.
- All shipping terms are Ex Works.
- GIANT MEDIA LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GIANT MEDIA LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS SOLD. GIANT MEDIA LLC, ITS EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO ANYONE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS. GIANT MEDIA LLC, IT’S EMPLOYEES AND/OR AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SYSTEM DOWNTIME, LOST DATA, OUTSIDE CONSULTING FEES OR ANY OTHER SUCH COSTS OR EXPENSES. OTHER RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.